From taking photos of my own family to other families, its a privilege and a passion that I will forever LOVE!!! With Valentine’s Day just on the horizon, I thought I would pair five things I love about taking photos with with recent photography work that I also love. Enjoy!
1. Documenting memories: The importance of photos will only grow as our lives go on. Looking back and being able to see beautiful photos of my kids at every age will forever be my favorite reason why I take photos – To forever preserve these precious moments in time.
2. Creating a moment: Often times I find myself caught up in the moment that comes with every photography session. Truely getting lost in the moment with my camera and my clients is what allows my best work to shine through.
3. Telling a story: Every photo we/I take tells a different story. Whether is be love, pain, happiness, empathy, fear, or pure joy, each photo has it’s own little story. How cool is that?!
4. Provoking emotions: Nothing brings me more joy than to watch my clients look through their photos. Looking at beautiful images of their family provokes heart-warming emotions that I will never get tired of watching.
5. Freedom & art: Photography allows me the freedom to be my own artist. Each day and at every photography session I am constantly working on perfecting my art. It’s something I love and feel so lucky to get to do for work.
Do you take photos? What do you love about it?