Start your Spring off right with these photo tips
With all the snow storms hitting Boston, it may not feel like it. But spring is just around the corner! March 20th marks the first official day and I couldn’t be more excited. Don’t get me wrong, I do love snow-filled photo shoots. But I’m completely ready for spring backdrops and warm weather to be here.
To get you excited for warmer weather, I am sharing 5 fun tips on how you can capture the perfect spring photos this year. Try one or all five –
- Kids jumping in puddles. Splashing in puddles is not only fun for your little ones, but it makes for a great photo op! The look of pure joy on their faces will make the mess worth it! Imagine your little one running around in a rain jacket and umbrella. We can, of course, save these photos for last!
- Babies in a field of flowers – Newborns, toddlers, teenagers and adults for that matter! One of my favorite parts of spring are the new blooms the warm weather brings. Flowers make a stunning backdrop and whether you’re sitting in a field or walking through, the candids are sure to be amazing.
- Pop of color or accessories – Break out that favorite spring dress or colorful outfit. Yellows, bright blues, oranges and pinks will instantly put a smile on your face for your photo shoot. OR add a flower crown for a fun addition.
- Picnic in the green grass – What better way to celebrate spring that in a field of lush green grass? It’s a simplistic, yet beautiful backdrop.
- Balloons – Whether your backdrop is water, a brick wall or a field of flowers, colorful balloons always make for a cute prop! The color contrast is perfect if you plan on sending out printed cards!
PLUS, I am excited to announce that I am now booking spring mini-sessions on May 5th that will benefit the Peirce Elementary School PTO! Reserve your preferred time here!