Portrait Pricing & Policies
- All packages include all the final digital files from your session/event with a print release. Images are delivered digitally within 3 weeks of your session with online galleries that remain active for 14 days after delivery.
- Complimentary styling service offered for all clients.
- All sessions take place on location at your home or another place of your choice within 30 minutes of Arlington, MA. I’m happy to travel further afield, with a fee of $2/per mile for sessions outside my normal zone. Generally, outdoor portrait sessions take place within two hours of sunrise or sunset to take advantage of the most flattering light of the day. Indoor portrait sessions take place between 10am-2pm, but I can be flexible if you need different timing. I am happy to provide suggestions for locations.
- Pricing below reflects public portfolio sessions. I value transparency and honesty in my portfolio – I’m not just cherry-picking the best and by seeing sessions you know you can rely on the quality I provide. Should you prefer privacy for your photos, a non-portfolio session is available for an additional 25% fee.
Families, newborns, couples, seniors, teens & tweens — this session is for you! Sessions last around an hour. $675
- Bump & Baby: Book a newborn session at the standard portrait rate and add on a maternity session. $300
- Baby’s First Year Package: 3 portrait sessions to mark the incredible changes that occur over the first year of life. Each session is a standard portrait session. Read more on my First Year Package page. $1,800 ($200+ savings over booking sessions individually).
Headshots & Personal Branding
Need a new LinkedIn picture, or something showing you at your best for a dating website? This is your session! Headshot sessions last around 15-20 minutes. Volume pricing is available for groups of 5 or more. $275
Personal Branding sessions allow us more time to really express who you are and are a great way to share your passion for a hobby or your business! $675
Event coverage is available for $300 per hour of coverage with a 3 hour minimum. Generally, hours of coverage must be continuous, but exceptions will be made for certain circumstances. Please email me the details so we can figure out what will work best for you!