Want to find out more? Check out my recent work and then get in touch to book your session! I can’t wait to work with you! Click the buttons below to find more information on the types of portrait sessions I offer.
2020 General Information
- Make sure to read both the COVID-19 Disclosure & Precautions as well as the Frequently Asked Questions pages for the most in-depth information.
- All packages include all the final digital files from your session/event with a print release. Images are delivered digitally within 3 weeks of your session with online galleries that remain active for 14 days after delivery.
- Complimentary styling service is offered for all clients.
- All sessions take place on location at your home or another place of your choice within 30 minutes of Arlington, MA. I’m happy to travel further away with a fee of $2/per mile for sessions outside my normal zone. Generally, outdoor portrait sessions take place within two hours of sunrise or sunset to take advantage of the most flattering light of the day. Indoor portrait sessions take place between 10am and 2pm, but I can be flexible if you need different timing. I am happy to provide suggestions for locations.
- If you choose to enroll in a multiple-session program, additional sessions can be added to your program for $400 each.
- Investment level reflects public-facing portfolio sessions. I value transparency and honesty in my portfolio – I’m not just cherry-picking the best and by seeing sessions you know you can rely on the quality I provide. Should you prefer privacy for your photos, a non-portfolio session is available for an additional 25% fee.